Thank you for visiting My Beautiful Circus. (formerly The Sassy Steel Magnolia) I’ve been blogging since 2007 and can whole-heartedly testify these online journal entries help me more than they help you.
The moment I accepted my life was a beautiful, chaotic, sometimes a little-messy-but-always-entertaining circus was the moment I felt a true release. There’s no sense in fighting the madness, but I’ve picked up a few tricks to keep the show going along the way. I hope they work as well for you as they have [and still do] for me.
I’m so fortunate to have learned so much in these past years online and if one thing is true, life indeed is a Beautiful Circus and this little corner of the interwebs is my safe haven. Thank you for making it so.
Six things to know about Jennie B:
- I’m a hopeless believer in Love.
- I’m the youngest of 4 children with 2 brothers, 1 sister, 2 sister-in-laws, 1 brother-in-law, and 10 nieces and nephews.
- I used to be a big hater of meditation. BIG.
- I’m a pole fitness instructor. And sometimes I teach a class on twerking.
- Thanksgiving is my favorite Holiday. #AttitudeOfGratitudeYo
- I am a huge nerd. True story.
love & magic,